- ‣ Children’s journey towards literacy involves learning to watch, listen, read, speak, understand, draw and write.
- ‣ All the students may not be good at academics. All work and no play make Jack a dull boy, read this proverb which carries a lot of meaning.
- ‣ We at Pallavi Model School – Alwal, the Best Schools in Hyderabad, recognize the importance of all-round development of every child that extends beyond the classroom.
- ‣ The Academic session 2015-16 has begun with our Literacy and sports activities where we encourage the maximum number of students to participate in various events
- ‣ We had conducted English/Hindi/Telugu Handwriting competitions for the students of Classes 2 to 5 where every student had given their best.
- ‣ Every child is born with a talent and is unique. This was showcased in the English Recitation competition conducted for the students of Class 3 & 4. The children came up to recite with a lot of self-confidence and winning spirit in mind.
- ‣ The Inter-House recitation competition (Class 5) had a sense of competitive spirit, co-operation, team-spirit and development of their creative talents.
- ‣ School assembly with high quality is also one of the most important aspects of a Pallavi Model School – Alwal’s curriculum. The universal themes such as Peace, Truth, cooperation, and respect act as the foundation not only for education but for the development of personal, social, moral and cultural aspects in a student’s life. This has been proved by the students of Class 5 with their Value-based assembly on “PEACE” that conveyed a wonderful message to all the students.
Its an excellent school with good infrastructure. Teachers are very cooperative and approachable. I can see all-rounde development in my son . Here is perfect balance of curricular and co-curricular activities. - Shruthi
i have seen a great deal of change in my son after joining him here, he is performing really well. staff here is really caring -Surya